Fat: 0 grams
Sodium: 130 grams
Carbs: 30 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
What you’ll need:
- 1 large Apple (I used Cortland as they are the great apples to bake with, but any apple will do.)
- 1/4th cup of Old Thyme No Sugar Added Syrup
- 2 tsp Granulated Brown Sugar-Twin
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Spritz of cooking oil or Pam
1. Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
2. Wash, then cut apple into large slices and place on a pan lightly sprayed with Pam.
3. Sprinkle Cinnamon and Granulated Brown Sugar-Twin evenly over apples.
4. Drizzle 1/2 of the 1/4th cup of Sugar-Free syrup over the apples.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until apples appear golden and soft.
6. Drizzle remaining 1/2 of Sugar-Free Syrup over apples.
7. Enjoy! (Tastes best hot)