Enjoy this quick and easy meal on a hot summer day. Prep time is only about 10 minutes!
What you’ll need:
- 2 Cups Mixed Greens or just plain Spinach
- 1/3rd Large Cucumber
- Sliced Almonds
- 5 Oz Chicken Breast
- Chives (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Pinch of Montreal Chicken Spice
1. Barbecue chicken with a pinch of montreal chicken spice.
2. While chicken is cooking prep greens, cucumber and chives in the same bowl.
3. Add cooked chicken to prepared greens.
4. Mix Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar in a small dish and pour over the Greens & Chicken.
5. Sprinkle over approximately 1 tbsp of sliced almonds.
6. Enjoy – Simple and easy!