Fat: 11 grams
Carbs: 25 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 47 grams
Sugar: 7 grams
What you’ll need:
- 3/4th cup of mixed Bell Peppers. I used orange, yellow and red. Green pepper would work just as well!
- 1 cup of chopped Broccoli
- 1/4th cup White Onion
- 5 ounces of pre-cooked Chicken Breast (about the size of your palm) I cook my meat a week in advance and freeze it in the freezer – saves on cooking time during the week!
- 1/4th cup of Green Valley Ranch Teriyaki Sauce (Sugar free, fat free, carb free, calorie free, gluten free) This stuff is AMAZING!
- 1 pinch of Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4th cup of baked Soy Nuts
- Pam Cooking Spray
1. Preheat skillet on stovetop on medium heat, when reached desired temperature spray a light layer of Pam Cooking Spray to prevent food from sticking to pan. Other cooking oils such as olive oil would work well.
2. Mix all vegetables into pan then cover skillet with a lid. Occasionally stir with a spatula to ensure vegetables don’t burn.
3. When you see the onions have “browned” and the vegetables have softened, add in the Chicken Breast and 1/4th cup of Teriyaki Sauce. Sprinkle in pinch of pepper and cover with lid.
4. Lower heat to a “minimum” so your vegetables and chicken are simmering and can soak up the Teriyaki Sauce. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Place stir-fry into bowl and top off with crunch Soy Nuts.